T was ready to do something special just for herself! Being a mom of a preemie, a NICU nurse, and handling all the parenting through a pandemic definitely takes its toll on our bodies, mind, and spirit! I asked her a few questions and she was willing to share with us her experience! It can be nerve-wracking wondering if you can still look sexy for your boudoir shoot. I think we nailed it here and I loved her reaction when she saw her boudoir proofs!
- Have you ever done a boudoir shoot before? This is my first shoot! I’ve always wanted to do one. Thanks for making my first experience GREAT!!
- Why did you do your boudoir shoot? Just needed something for just me!!
- What was your favorite part of the session? Feeling like I got my sexy back!
- What did doing this shoot do for your self-confidence, self-worth, and self-image? Tell me your story. Having a premature baby, pumping for ten months, bringing home an immunocompromised kid home, ending up in a pandemic has taken its toll on my mind and body. I feel so great after my shoot. I can still be sexy even though I’m heavier than I’ve ever been.
- Was your experience what you were expecting? If not, how was it different? Stephanie is very down to earth and I felt 100% comfortable once I got there.
- What was the best part of your experience? Would you change anything? I think I would pick the black wings if I had it to do again but I’m very happy with the boudoir proofs we got.
I am simply in love with all of these photos! Isn’t she gorgeous?! Not quite ready to take the leap? Join our Ladies Only VIP Community on Facebook and meet Miss T and find your tribe!